Resource Professionals And Trades
Specialist financial advice for resources professionals and the trades
Does any of this sound familiar?
- My employment isn’t secure, as I work on a contract or ad hoc basis doing shutdowns.
- I had to accept a much lower paid job in the last few years, which leaves me short now.
- The last pay decrease really hurt my family, as I am the main or only income earner.
- I have to work underground or in the night and when I get home I’m exhausted.
- I live on a payday-to-payday basis and often have to use my credit card to get to my next pay.
- I keep getting letters from my work super telling me they are changing things and increasing fees. I have no time to sort out these things.
- I’ve been working away from my family for many years but am not getting ahead financially.
- I keep waking up in the middle of the night and worry about financial security of my family.
- I find it challenging to get control over my budget.
- I could not pay my bills if I were unable to work due to illness or accident.
- My loans are getting out of control, but I am earning good money.
- The value of my property has dropped and I won’t be able to afford the loan payments soon.
- I need help and I am not sure where to turn.
Nothing is permanent. That’s why we work with our clients to prepare them for unexpected situations. We offer clear, unbiased, truly neutral advice, which you can implement immediately. Our advice is based on your individual situation and the constantly changing market. We can help you to identify your financial goals and prepare a plan, which enables you to get where you want to be.
How much does good financial advice cost?
Unlike other advisers who charge commissions, we aren’t paid on commissions by managed schemes or from selling other financial “products” like life insurance, so we can give you unbiased, truly product neutral advice that is in your best interest, always!
Our invoices which are based on time only are payable at three different stages:
- The first payment – after the completion of our discovery process.
- The second payment – after the creation of comprehensive plan.
- The third payment – at the end of the implementation of our advice.
You can either pay via your bank account or you can use your superannuation fund (depending on your super fund).
Call us today on 9950 0349 to book your complimentary meeting.